Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Key Biscayne has a new Mayor and two new Council members

Finally the election is over!! Time to get back to business. As you all know, Franklin Caplan  is the new Mayor, replacing Robert "Buzz" Vernon. It took me almost an hour from the time I arrived at the Community Center, until I cast my vote. Current Council member Michael Davey was reelected, and newcomers include Mayra Pena Lindsay and Jim Taintor. It was quite refreshing to see Jim Taintor this morning at the corner of Harbor and Crandon, with his usual sign, but also with another saying THANKS!!

If you are interested in selling or buying your property, give me a call or e-mail me
at matta.m@ewm.com


Key Biscayne, a wonderful place to live.


EWM

    Marilina Matta
    Coconut Grove Office
    305.519.8191

No comments:

Post a Comment